About This Project
- Custom overhead bar lighting inspired by wall mount medical light. Fitted with porcelain ruffle shade.
- Set of four scissor lights, original wall mount for antique crank phones, with simple porcelain shade.
- Custom chalkboard made from four salvaged gears out of a mid 1900’s screw machine, a hay pulley, salvaged barn hardware, chalk board paint, and a crusty lever from an old boat.
- Wait station created from cast iron jointer base paired with salvage maple, topped with functional stripped cabinets.
- Greeting station- foot -pedaled cast iron base topped with steel lift top desk.
- Safe doors framed with steel.
- 8′ whiskey cabinet created with salvaged factory fir door, surrounded by steel and glass
- Aluminum paired with steel wait station, red accents